We are looking for an Aerospace Engineer for our client.
Recent college graduates strongly encouraged to apply.
Salary: based upon experience
- Developing avionic systems like navigation instruments and communications.
- Researching ways to make fuel-efficient parts, such as wings, fuelage, and engines
- Using computer-aided design – CAD- software to draw up project plans.
- Carrying out the ground and flight-testing programmes on prototypes.
- Collecting and analyzing test data.
- Planning and supervising the assembly and fitting of aircraft and components
- Signing off projects under strict licensing regulations.
- Scheduling and supervising line (airport) and base (hangar) aircraft maintenance.
- Estimating project costs and timescales.
- Attending meetings.
- Writing technical reports and manuals.
- Giving presentations to managers and clients.