We are looking for a Clinical Director for a 13-bed residential program for adults recovering from addiction. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about working with adults recovering from addiction.
The Clinical Program Director is responsible for the management and quality assurance of all aspects of program services provided at the residential location, including the supervision of 2-3 clinical staff.
• Develop, recommend and implement program related clinical and operational practices, policies and procedures
• Ensuring the thorough completion of all required assessments and treatment plans.
• Providing guidance, support and consultation to direct care staff.
• Facilitating training on topics related to recovery, dual diagnosis, and crisis intervention.
• Partnering with Program Director to ensure clinically informed therapeutic milieu.
• Participate in on-call rotation
• Participate in and oversee a minimum of 5 hours of individual and/or group treatment sessions
• Review and approve time sheets, approve and plan for PTO usage
• Ensure all staff attend relevant clinical training
• Review and lead critical incident review process
• Coordinate care with outpatient community based clinical providers such as psychiatrist
• Oversee eligibility process including conductions screening, intake assessments off-site
• Facilitate family meetings
• Review and approve all after care plans
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Bilingual in Spanish preferred
· Master’s Degree Required
· LCSW. LICSW, LMHC or LADC1
· Exceptional clinical judgment