This person will play an important part in the work that we do each day. In addition to all other duties as assigned, this role will:
• Oversee all administrative aspects of the Human Resources function including payroll, onboarding/offboarding, EEC and non-EEC background checks, benefits administration, W/C, UEI, mandated reporting (e.g. OSHA), and HR record-keeping.
• Serve as one of two key generalists responsible for managing the HR function under the ChiefFinancial/Chief HR Officer.
• Provide data-based recommendations and generalist counsel to the executive and senior leadership teams.
• Will serve as the primary point of contact for all HR-related reporting and systems of record.
• Manage all HR-related archives (e.g. payroll, personnel files) and lead the organization’s record retention practices alongside the Chief Financial/Chief HR Officer.
• Provide generalist support to managers, staff members, volunteers, and key stakeholders in the above areas.
• Work alongside the Director – IT & Systems and the Director – HR People Services to maintain and leverage the Dayforce Human Capital Management (HCM) system.
• Work alongside the HR team to assist in the implementation of the Dayforce HCMPerformance Management and Onboarding modules.
• Work alongside the Director – HR People Services to manage all extended leaves.Apply Now!