We have an exciting opportunity, with an awesome company!
The main job functions include but are not limited to; maintaining balance sheet schedules, maintaining and updating ledgers, account and bank reconciliations, and supporting accounts payable and receivable functions. In addition, the accountant would facilitate periodic reporting of detailed revenue schedules, premiums, and 3rd party vendor activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance;
- 0-1 year experience in the Accounting/Finance field;
- knowledge of accounting principles and practices;
- knowledge of finance principles;
- knowledge of financial reporting;
- technical accounting skills;
- attention to detail and accuracy;
- problem analysis and problem-solving skills;
- taking initiative and completing work assignments on time;
- handling confidential and sensitive data;
- work independently and as a member of a team;
- computer proficiency skills in Microsoft Excel/Access and Peachtree.
- knowledge of insurance and TPA business a plus