Seeking a friendly, outgoing and organized person who demonstrates excellent patient interpersonal skills. Applicant must have the ability to interact with clients and insurance companies with a pleasant, polite and upbeat personality on a daily basis. The ideal candidate should have the ability to multitask, be proficient in computers and possess excellent attention to detail as well as great communication skills, be able to work independently as well as with others, be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure, have strong organizational skills, be a quick learner and a team player.
Responsibilities include but not limited too:
- Knowledge of CPT coding and ICD-10
- Prior authorization
- Billing for all Commercial insurance, Medicare, and Workers Comp.
- Insurance verification
- Constant AR follow-up
- Answering patient billing questions
- Data entry, answer phones, schedule & confirm appointments
- Performing occasional testing on patients
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hourApply Now!