We are seeking an Installer to become a part of our team! You will assist with the installation and repair of various machinery and equipment.
- Work effectively in a team environment to install, dismantle and move material handling products.
- Under the direction of an Installation Supervisor, ensure that proper installation procedures are followed to meet customer expectations for quality and timeliness.
- Interpret installation drawings, specifications, blueprints, and job instructions.
- Measure, cut, drill, and de-bur ferrous metals of all shapes and sizes as well as prime and paint finished goods or products.
- Achieve and maintain installation productivity and quality standards and observe safety and security procedures
- High school or general education degree (GED); at least 1 year of related construction, installation or similar experience.
- Demonstrate the working knowledge required in lifting, positioning, erecting, constructing, building and/or assembling.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedures/installation manuals, operating and maintenance instructions and safety rules.
- Experience with hand and power tools and using a tape measure required. Welding experience a plus.
- Must be able to frequently lift or move up to 50 lbs. and occasionally maneuver up to 100 lbs.
- Some job assignments require working extended hours and overnight travel is occasionally required. Paid for all travel time and overtime paid for work over 40 hours in a workweek.
- A valid driver’s license and a good driving history is required.
- Candidates who have the ability to eventually grow into an Installation Supervisor role acting as an onsite lead while working alongside other installers will receive the highest consideration.