Our client is offering competitive pay, excellent benefits, and a work-life balance. The base salary is $110K to $115K with additional incentives and double-time pay. Total combined salary of around $150K
The ideal candidate should have the following experience;
• Experience with reviewing, prioritizing, and directing the daily work activities of the operations group during the assigned shift.
• Managing the functional activities of the Control Room Operator, Plant Operator, and Loader Operator to ensure the quality and timeliness of independent decisions required to provide a world-class safety environment and continuous service to our customers.
• Experience with DCS and CEM equipment is desirable.
• Must possess an MA Second (2nd} Class Stationary Engineers License and receive ASME Provisional license within one year.
• Ability to work shift work as required to support the staffing of the facility 24x7x365
• A background in plant operations, including at least five (5) years’ experience in hands-on and supervision of power plant machinery.