The Spray Foam Applicator is responsible for the timely and smooth coordination of installing spray foam insulation in buildings, homes, etc. to the required specifications.
- Install foam and blown-in insulation per specifications.
- Ability to operate equipment.
- Keep a timely schedule and finish all projects efficiently.
- Maintain all equipment and tools in good working condition.
- Ability to work in attics, basements, and crawl spaces.
- Able to work on ladders and scaffolding.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Able to work in cold and extreme heat.
- Provide all customers with excellent customer service.
- Able to operate a forklift.
- Work safe and respectful with the other team members.
- Pride self on high-quality installations and do the job right the first time.
Required skills, experience, and talents:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Construction or painting experience preferred, but not limited to fiberglass batting, spray foam, blown-in, or airless paint sprayer.
- Ability to use good judgment and problem-solving skills while striving to work safely at all times.
Job Type: Full-timeApply Now!