ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Essential functions are the core duties or tasks that the employee will perform.
- The primary responsibility of the Plater is to dip parts into metal finishing tanks.
- Sets the voltage and amperage as required from blueprints, sketches, or specifications.
- Monitors parts to ensure that uniform plating deposit on all surface areas is completed.
- Adhere to safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to communicate, read, and understand English.
Ability to follow precise instructions and plate to procedures and specifications.
Have no hand or finger movement restrictions.
Must have excellent hand/eye coordination.
Ability to plate to size
Ability to Identify problem parts
Knowledge of inspection requirements and equipment
Ability to run all parts and tooling
Knowledge of procedures to run special tanks and equipment set-ups
Ability to interpret blueprints and customer P.O.’s